The following terms and conditions apply to all furnished vacation rentals at Le Mouron Rouge, 83680, La Garde-Freinet, France.
When booking one of our properties, we assume that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
– Arrival is possible from 4 p.m. onwards. Departure before 10.00 am at the latest.
– Check in outside these hours is possible after telephone consultation 0033 (0) 6 10 20 73 39
– Final cleaning is not charged. We trust that you will leave the gîte clean, as you will find it. However, we do ask you to leave the gîte wipe-clean, empty the fridge, wash the dishes and take out any garbage or other waste.
– Your gîte is equipped with a dish towel, washing-up brush, washing-up liquid, garbage bags, hand soap, matches, Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster, stove, refrigerator and an oven. Also provided are tablecloth/placemats, a corkscrew, toilet paper, cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery.
– Bed linen, towels, bath towels and tea towels are included in the price.
– A washing machine is at your disposal: € 5.00 per wash. The washing machine is located in the main building and is for shared use.
– Pets are allowed on a limited basis and must be mentioned at the time of booking. The landlord may refuse entry if the tenant arrives with a pet without having reported it.
– Pets are not allowed in July / August
– It is forbidden to smoke in the cottages.
– Should you receive persons who also wish to use our facilities, please consult us!
Payment terms and conditions
– When booking, we would like to receive a 40% deposit of the accommodation sum within 7 days.
– The remaining amount can be transferred to us 6 weeks before arrival.
– For reservations within 6 weeks before arrival, the entire amount must be paid at once at the time of reservation.
– The reservation is final and confirmed upon receipt of your payment.
– A reservation is only final when we have sent an official confirmation, e-mails or messages prior are not final and/or valid on both sides.
– If the entire amount is not received by us within the aforementioned terms, the landlord is entitled to unilaterally dissolve the agreement, one week after a reminder by email, and this cancels the reservation and any form of refund.
– The accommodation costs are due for the entire reserved period even if you arrive later or leave earlier.
– You are responsible for checking the correct details of your reservation. (Date, number of persons, which cottage)
– Subletting is not allowed, the name of the booker must also be present during the stay.
– Cancellations must be reported to us in writing. The date on which we receive the cancellation is decisive.
– If the tenant cancels earlier than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the cancellation fee is equal to the deposit.
– If the tenant cancels less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the cancellation fee is 100% of the total rental price.
– We advise you to take out cancellation and travel insurance.
– Landlord shall not be liable to Tenant for damage to or theft of Tenant’s property.
– The landlord is not liable for any accident or injury to the tenant and other persons during their stay, unless it is the result of a shortcoming in the rented property attributable to the landlord.
– The tenant is liable to the landlord for damage to the rented property and the premises as well as damage to the property of other tenants and that of the landlord caused by the acts or omissions of the tenant, his family members, and any visitors allowed by him.
– The landlord is not liable for consequences of extreme weather or other forms of force majeure; – The landlord is not liable for utility failures.
– Tenants may use the swimming pool. However, use of the pool is entirely at their own risk. Children should never use the pool without parental supervision.
– We do not accept any liability for the use of the pool.
– Other guests must not be disturbed by the presence of your pet.
– It is not allowed to leave your pet unattended on the property or in the gîte.
– Our grounds are enclosed but can be visited by all kinds of animals. Your pet must be “animal-proofed.”
– Your pet is not allowed to do its needs on the property itself. In case an “accident” should happen, the owner is obliged to clean it up.
– The fee for the stay of a pet is € 5.00 per day.