- Arrival is possible from 16.00 hrs. Departure please before 10.00 hrs.
- Checkin outside of these hours is possible after consultation by telephone 0033 (0)494 43 66 33.
- The final cleaning is not calculated. We trust that you leave the cottage clean, like you will also find it. We do request you to leave the cottage wipe clean, to empty the refrigerator, do the dishes and clean out rubbish and other waste.
- Your cottage features a dishcloth, dish brush, dish soap, trash bags, hand soap, matches, Nespresso machine, water boiler, toaster, cooker, refrigerator and oven. Tablecloth/placemats, a corkscrew, toilet paper, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery are also present.
- Bed linen, towels, bath towels and kitchen towels are included in the price.
- A washing machine is available for you: € 4.00 per wash cycle. The washing machine is located in the main building and is for general use.
- Pets are not permitted in July and August, but they are after consultation in the other months.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the cottages and rooms.
- At reservation please pay a 40% deposit of the residence sum within 14 days.
- The remaining amount can be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
- The reservation will be definitive and confirmed after receiving your deposit.
- The accommodation costs are payable for the entire reserved period also if you come later or leave earlier.
- Cancellations need to be notified to us in writing. The date on which we receive the cancellation is decisive.
- In case of cancellation by the tenant earlier than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period the cancellation costs are equal to the deposit
- In case of cancellation by the tenant less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the cancellation costs amount to 100% of the total rental fee.
- We recommend that you enter into a cancellation and travel insurance.
- The property manager is not liable towards the tenant for damage to or theft of possessions of the tenant.
- Tenant is not liable for any accident or injury of the tenant and other people during their stay, unless this is a consequence of a failing in the leased property which is attributable to the property manager.
- The tenant is liable towards the property manager for damage to the leased property and the terrain as well as damage to the possessions of other tenants and that of the property manager which is caused by the act or omission of the tenant, their family members, and any visitors admitted by them.
- Tenants can make use of the swimming pool. The use of the swimming pool is however completely at own risk. Children can never make use of the swimming pool without supervision from their parents.
- We accept no liability for the use of the swimming pool.
- Should you receive people who would also like to make use of our facilities then please discuss this with us!
- Other guests should not be hindered by the presence of your pet.
- It is not allowed to leave your pet without supervision on the area or in the cottage.
- Our area is closed but can be visited by all kinds of animals. Your pet needs to be “animal resistant”.
- It is not allowed for your pet to do its needs on the terrain itself. In case of an “accident” the owner is obliged to clean this up.